FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic Y & J- LHR-MIA-LHR, Miami, Orlando & 2015 Chevy Tahoe
Old Aug 2, 2015, 2:16 pm
louislitt

Programs: Amex Centurion, B.A. Silver, Virgin Atlantic Gold, C.X. Diamond
Universal Studios VIP Tour Orlando Part 2

With lunch over the tour reassembled outside Kings Cross (St Pancras) to board the Piccadilly Line to Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 and 5 (HAH I wish).... um I mean to Islands of Adventure on the Hogwarts Express:

There was a video played on the windows of the carriage to make the experience realistic:

After a quick 10 minute ride and missing out on the 45 minute wait time for the Hogwarts Express we arrived at 'Islands of Adventure' or 'the Hogwarts Castle'

First step get some Butterbeer:

Review of the butterbeer: 3.5/5- It tasted a bit weird to be honest and wasn't that brilliant. I felt a bit sick afterwards.

Still in Harry Potter land:

Interestingly enough JK Rowling had banned the use of any non-Hogwarts branded drinks here and as such all the drinks had been marked with brands mentioned in Harry Potter.

We did a couple more rides such as E.T and M.I.B and then our tour ended and we were given Unlimited Express passes to use at our own pace in case we wanted to do any of the rides again.

I haven't reviewed these rides but do feel free to look at the pictures:

We didn't but instead went to the Harry Potter cake shop:

An expensive cake shop:

IT'S THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE FFS:

Visit to the gift shop:

It in Florida style began to rain:

Soon it became time to go:

Back to Valet Parking:

Thank you for reading this section.

Next up is the review of VS6 MIA-LHR in Upper Class