FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Full Moon Resort & Spa, Maldives [Master Thread]
Old Aug 1, 2015, 8:38 pm
illusions

Programs: SPG Platinum (P100)
Question

Originally Posted by margarita girl
Great news for people who like lounges like I do. The hotel has opened a Club Lounge as of about 6 months ago. It is located at the opposite end of the island from the boat landing, past the ocean villas.

Platinum check-in is done at the Club Lounge. Lounge is open from 06:30 to 20:30 and there are soft drinks and beer (Carlsberg) available all day. In addition, breakfast is served from 06:30-11:00 and appetizers and unlimited cocktails from 17:00-19:00.

Appetizers consisted of a hot beef entrée this evening, with various other crudités, pieces of fish and chicken skewer. There was a sign to let them know of any dietary requirements or food allergies. Since pickings were pretty slim for a vegetarian, I mentioned it, and they brought out a veggie maki roll for me. ^

There appears to be one feature cocktail per evening. Tonight it was tequila sunrise. Tomorrow will be Bay Breeze, and next night Whisky Sour.

There is also a pool outside reserved for Club Lounge guests (open 08:00-18:00).

Guests can be invited to the lounge for the following additional charges:
  • Breakfast $10++ per invitee on top of their breakfast rate from Feast Restaurant.
  • Sheraton Club lounge access $20++ per invitee per day.
  • Evening cocktails $30++ per invitee.
Entrance to lounge is for guests ages 8 and above.

Platinums can choose to have breakfast in the Feast Restaurant, but will have to give up their 500 pt welcome amenity.
Planning to use my SPG Sheraton free weekends promo at this hotel in November - lounge info is very useful - thanks for this.

Just a few quick questions for those who might know the answers:
- I am platinum and will be travelling with my husband - would he be considered as guest and will be required to pay the charges for guest as mentioned above?
- Would I be able to use SNA along with the free weekends ( sorry if this is asked before - I am quite new in FT )

Among the choices of Sheraton Hotels for this promo - I found Maldives suits us best - can't wait for it really