FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Do 2015: The Deadliest Catch Do (Dutch Harbor, AK) | Aug 29-Sep 6, 2015
Old Aug 1, 2015, 11:44 am
jackal
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by ANC RED-EYE
$100 for 1 free night at the Grand Aleutian + 1 free seafood buffet is undoubtedly a great deal. Definitely worth looking into IMO - space and affect on the group rate would both be important considerations.
beckoa is working on that angle.

He'll have to confirm details, but it is my understanding that we are all confirmed for the hotel already. I believe we're actually one room short of a group hotel discount (since one party pulled out a little while ago), but rooms are confirmed at normal rate at the moment and PMs will be sent out soon to allow people to put their names on the individual rooms that are already reserved. I believe the reservation has already taken into account those spending an extra night in DUT, but beckoa is managing that process, so contact him for details.

The possibility of using the TourSaver is being investigated.

Originally Posted by ckpeter
For those of us who are staying in DUT until Friday, are there any plans on things to do? jackal, when are you flying out of DUT?
I am leaving on Thursday, but there are actually a ton of things to do in DUT. Don't worry, there will be lots of things you can do that I'll probably be mad that I missed out on. Details forthcoming.