FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What to expect at a HI San Jose (CA) on Club Level
Old Jul 31, 2015, 11:55 am
retirementdreams

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Originally Posted by 355F1
I've stayed at the IC SF many times and accessed their Club Lounge once but never have seen one at a HI.

I'm looking at the HI in San Jose, CA and their Club Level rooms rate isn't much more than a regular room. So I'm wondering if it's worth it.

They offer breakfast for only $10 more but I thought breakfast was included in the lounges?

What should I expect if I get Club Level at this HI?
I have only seen the 'club room' open once, and it was airline personnel...it looked like there was only coffee, cold drinks in the evening. However, the hotel has new owner/ management. There have been renovations done to the rooms, but my last stay I was surprised at 'takeaways' ...as a plat, ( in the past ) I was given 20% off card for food, good for whole stay, and they had a great little locked business center. Now, the computers and printers are in The lobby, so taking a lot of abuse, and working sporadically. It seems most of the experienced staff is gone. This used to be 'go to' property for me, but
no longer!