FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Full Moon Resort & Spa, Maldives [Master Thread]
Old Jul 31, 2015, 6:50 am
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Club Lounge!

Great news for people who like lounges like I do. The hotel has opened a Club Lounge as of about 6 months ago. It is located at the opposite end of the island from the boat landing, past the ocean villas.

Platinum check-in is done at the Club Lounge. Lounge is open from 06:30 to 20:30 and there are soft drinks and beer (Carlsberg) available all day. In addition, breakfast is served from 06:30-11:00 and appetizers and unlimited cocktails from 17:00-19:00.

Appetizers consisted of a hot beef entrée this evening, with various other crudités, pieces of fish and chicken skewer. There was a sign to let them know of any dietary requirements or food allergies. Since pickings were pretty slim for a vegetarian, I mentioned it, and they brought out a veggie maki roll for me. ^

There appears to be one feature cocktail per evening. Tonight it was tequila sunrise. Tomorrow will be Bay Breeze, and next night Whisky Sour.

There is also a pool outside reserved for Club Lounge guests (open 08:00-18:00).

Guests can be invited to the lounge for the following additional charges:
  • Breakfast $10++ per invitee on top of their breakfast rate from Feast Restaurant.
  • Sheraton Club lounge access $20++ per invitee per day.
  • Evening cocktails $30++ per invitee.
Entrance to lounge is for guests ages 8 and above.

Platinums can choose to have breakfast in the Feast Restaurant, but will have to give up their 500 pt welcome amenity.