FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Short haul catering guide
View Single Post
Old Jul 30, 2015, 7:04 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by dobba
Ok I cant find much on here about the KOS flights. So if anyone has any insight I'd be grateful.

I presume this is a band 4 flight for catering. We will be leaving (in CE) at 08.55 so will get breakfast. Will there be any other food before we arrive at 14.55 local time? Just wondering as the kids will be very hungry again by then.
Originally Posted by Littlegirl
You are taking off just before 9am and so breakfast will be served around 9.30 and will take at least half an hour to an hour to complete, then you will be landing at 12.55 UK time. I don't think most children would want to eat that soon after a late breakfast.
In addition, what I believe you can do is order a cup of tea and some biscuits in CE. You should get a three pack of one of the Peek Freans range, custard creams, bourbons or shorties or some such - the sort we used to get in lounges everywhere.