FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex losing Regus Business World
View Single Post
Old Jul 29, 2015, 7:14 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Just found out this benefit is gone when I emailed Regus for a replacement card (mine split in half while bouncing around in a briefcase).

Regus' response was that my TripIt Pro membership had expired. Interesting, as I've never used TripIt Pro in my life, and my Regus card has the Amex logo on it. Now when I log back into myregus.com, the Gold card still shows up but the account is locked?

EDIT: Apparently now I can't even get that far. After logging in, all the pages in MyRegus just appear blank...Just got another response from them after saying my membership was via Amex and even sending them a photo of the broken card with the Amex logo on it (before reading this thread and realizing the benefit was gone), and their reply was simply:
Membership number 1234567890123 is your TripIt Pro which is only valid for one year.
I actually used the day office discount every so often, and rarely used the business lounges. So they were making at least a few bucks off me. But the way they've handled this inquiry, I think I'll be looking for other options altogether now.

Last edited by gooselee; Jul 29, 2015 at 7:19 am