FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA clamping down on missed final ex-EU sector [?]
Old Jul 24, 2015, 4:21 pm
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by Hoch
Secret confessions, oh my But seriously, I am happy to confess that this is not my area of the law, which is why I have not engaged in the specific content matter. It was uk1 comments about the barrister asking where the robbing room was that made me realise that the last time I stepped foot in a county court was seven years ago. (I thought my civil brethren gave up gowns in 2008.)

All the toing and froing is a nice intellectual debate, but it's still an attempt to synthesise a hypothetical situation into a concrete resolution. Or maybe it's turning water into wine. Anyway, that's the beauty of an internet forum: the apparently effortless flow of ideas and discussions without repercussion (save to an online ego, of course).

And it's still raining.

H
I think that your version ... ie robbing room is so much more appropriate than my robing room! In the event she just changed from her wet street gear to some designer stuff. She actually tried to intimidate us outside the room but failed ....

I really enjoy reading the opinions and wallow in intelligent debate which I so enjoy ... whether I agree with it or not. It is lovely to see respectful disagreement. It presents a real opportunity to learn rather than defend.

I was told when I worked for the corporation that I was confusing to work for because I would learn by debating and it sounded like interrogation I'm told. But it was simply a quick way of learning, and soak testing alternative ideas and views rigorously, and because I have no embarrassment about changing my mind, people would find it odd when it seemed like I was seemingly aggressively disagreeing with some one for half an hour and then I'd say "I agree ... your version of this is better than mine .... you've convinced me .... thanks".

Where would we be if there was insufficient people with better things to do .... it's just a bit if a shame that too much is still poster rather than post obsessive.