FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DFW to FRA 2016: Book business or first? (award)
Old Jul 22, 2015, 6:10 am
sts603
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by smiley73
I am going to book either first class or business for my father and I to Frankfurt from Dallas in May 2016, it looks like the current non-stop has the new business suites and they seem just as nice as first (we are using miles, btw). My worry is that if we don't book first and the plane gets changed, we may end up in the old business with the angled seats. Is it worth it to buy first, just to make sure we get the suites? It will be my dad's last trip to his homeland (he is older) and he really wants to make this special, I would be sad if AA ruined it with some plane change. We have very flexible dates, so that is not an issue. Any advice would be very appreciated. Thank you!
If you want to make it special, fly LH F. Or frankly, F on any European carrier, even if it has a connection. AA F is nothing special these days.