FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Limited Availability] UA MP Explorer- Up to 55K & possible $50 stmt credit
Old Jul 19, 2015, 12:39 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nekbet
On the note of bonus timing - has anyone successfully argued to get the bonus when they were 22 or 23 months out of the last card?

I only ask because, if I'm being targeted an offer I expect the offeree to have done their homework to make sure I'm actually qualified to receive the offer bonus.
There is a poster who is in the situation that her previous bonus is less than 24 months ago. She said she would post back when her July statement closes whether she got bonus or not. Read back and you should be able to find that poster's posts. And wait patiently if she would come back to update the thread on the final outcome. (Her last update was she got the $50 statement credit - but we had seen that even before the official 24 months rule - that $50 statement credit was received, but also a postcard of no bonus was received the following cycle when the spend was met. - that was over 2 years ago data points when the UNOFFICIAL rule was 24+ months from previous app. The OFFICIAL rule now is 24 months from previous bonus POSTED.