FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)
Old Jul 17, 2015, 6:25 pm
lkar

I had a layover yesterday from about 5:30 to 7:00 and checked out both the Centurion Studio and the Board Room. Both were packed. Only the less than comfortable barstool like chairs in the Centurion, and lines waiting for the two unisex bathrooms. The food was decent, and the space is nice -- small but a little larger than I expected from reading reviews. The biggest problem was the internet -- virtually unusable. Maybe this was a one-off. Worth monitoring. The Board Room was equally packed and a bit of a mess, and the food isn't as good. But the internet was good, and I found a comfy chair. There's pretty good food in the SEA airport if you're hungry, and the free offerings at the Centurion aren't enough to make me want to go back. It's not a destination lounge -- one that I would go out of my way to visit -- like the DFW and LAS Centurion Lounges. The 5:00 to 7:00 hour, I'm sure, pushes all clubs to their limit, so I'd like to see it when it's less busy. Can't see myself going back, though.