FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cow Do XI (EZE) - Sep 04 to Sep 07th, 2015
Old Jul 17, 2015, 3:00 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Very Real for USA Passport Holders. I have a 10 year Visa in my Passport. Nowaday (since a few years back) You need to apply Online in advance. Additionally, your airline will not let you board without the proof that you have applied, paid and have the Visa confirmed. There is a Visa Confirmation that you will receive online. (Others whom have more knowlege than myself, please add or correct to my statement regarding the online Visa)

In any event. USA Passport Holders its $160 USD.. (For 10 Year Validity) Have fun in BsAs. Its a great town.

By the way. The DISCO and COTO Supermarkets actually have nice Wine Programs along with several others. I will add some names later for you to seek out.

Thanks and Safe Travels.
Do you mean a genuine visa or the reciprocity fee receipt that formerly was stuck into the passport? It's good for ten years and was about $140 when I got mine. Now the procedure is to print the receipt yourself (from the online application) and carry it with your passport.

AFAIK a USA passport would only need a real visa if permanent residency or a work permit were involved.