FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Copa: CUN-POA $164 ai RT (1.9 cpm)
View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2015, 11:19 am
Tblack15

Programs: UA Silver / FA
Originally Posted by abrutus
Just as a follow up, this has been the best deal I`ve taken so far.
I got 8 people on board on the Deal, Copa issued an E-ticket 1 hr after the purchase for all of us.
Before the flight, I called Copa and Challenged my UA Silver status and was granted Copa Silver status.
On the day of the flights I was upgraded on all the segments all the way down to brazil, but not only that, I was able to sponsor 1 other person on my group for free to be upgraded on all the flights (It could have been 2 persons If I would have been a gold member).
So bottom line, 139USD for a round trip ticket in first class to Brazil, best deal so far!
Same here. I booked this in May and traveled in June without a match over to CM. $142 RT.^

Still got upgraded the whole way as well, and CUN-PTY I was the only pax in J. Making it 9/9 Copa CPUs in my "career".

I agree this was the best value MR I've ever had considering the upgrades, comfort and BIS miles to boot (and a couple of unique lines on my FlightDiary). 1.8cpm in domestic J/F the whole way? I'll take it.

The only negative was the INSANE heat/humidity in CUN/PTY, paired with the relative cold in POA.