FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Premier MasterCard [2015-2017]
View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2015, 1:42 pm
billybayswater

Originally Posted by billybayswater
Datapoint re delivery: I applied for the card on Thursday and received it via FedEx/UPS on Saturday afternoon with a welcome box. Have not received the letter they send out in a separate mailing yet.

I know others in this thread have discussed a long wait time to receive the card, so they may have changed their delivery method.
I received the separate mailing this morning via UPS. They appeared to use a non-FICO score since the scaling was from 350-900, and it was just described as a "credit score" with no other information (usually they indicate if it's FICO). It also could have been a FICO score of the non-standard model they now give for free as a card benefit, which also goes up to 900, but I think they still would have stated it was FICO.

Anyway, my score was like 740 on this scale, which is apparently not that great since I got the 21% APR version of the card. Bunch of recent applications and also am an AU on a maxed-out card that I need to remove myself from (but am still only at 3% overall utilization).