FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Orlando, Florida, USA {US-FL}
Old Jul 12, 2015, 9:31 pm
Michael19887

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Hilton Orlando

I stayed for 4 nights recently and thought this was a very solid property. Upgraded as a diamond from King to king exec in advance. When I saw the stack of letters on the front desk welcoming "more than 700 Microsoft employees", I didn't ask for a suite, and I appreciated being right by the lounge. The common areas and the pool area/lazy river are very nice. The valet staff were on point. Was given 2 coupons for the large Evian bottled water in the room, but often housekeeping refreshed the bottle and left the coupon for me to reuse which I appreciated. The lounge was fine. I never had a problem finding a table and it has a good view of sea world roller coasters and the pool below. Overheard a gold checking in and they get access as well. It had one hot item at breakfast and the ususal continental items, and evening apps were 2 hot items, veggies, 2 types of hummus, and bruschetta. You have to ask for bottled water because the staff said they had too many problems with people take tons and tons of bottles and filling up bags. Soda is self serve from a bar gun (no cans for the same reason). Diamond wifi was on its own faster network accessed with a password. Food on property was fine and the gastropub wasn't terribly overpriced. I would definitely return.