FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA: PHL-ORD-NRT-CGK 21,144mi 4.5cpm $947 NOV 2015
Old Jul 12, 2015, 5:34 pm
Djokison

Originally Posted by nyckid
Did this out of LAX in May. It wasn't too bad since I used SWU on all American flights and have access to all the lounges. I flew via DFW and visited the Centurion lounge and took a shower at the Aadmirals lounge. I took another shower at Narita at the Aadmirals lounge. Once I got to Jakarta I took a nap at the airport then spent most of the day exploring Jakarta. It was a Sunday so I visited the monument park and went down to the square. Ended up at the many malls and took the bus back to the airport. It was fairly hot in the 90s and very humid. Felt like Florida weather. I heard it gets hotter like it does in Bangkok. I took public transportation so it was fairly easy to get around. I took another shower at the Jakarta airport before taking the flight back to Narita. I basically took a shower at every lounge My next trip to Indonesia I will fly to Bali for a day and explore there.
That's what I did, flew CUR-MIA-PHL-SAN-NRT-CGK (1AM arrival), hopped on the first Lionair flight out to DPS (4:30AM), spent 4 days in Bali, flew Garuda back to CGK and then CGK-NRT-DFW-MIA. Great trip, but very tiring.