FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC
Old Jul 10, 2015, 9:28 pm
Premiere Elite - YEG

Programs: AC SEMM, Marriott Titanium
[IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC

As pretty much all frequent fliers can attest, we witness a lot of weird and gross crap with our volume of flying. You know the nervous Newbie laugher, the in seat baby diaper change, the dude who plants his feet high on the bulkhead, the recliner, the DYKWIA complainer, the loud eater, the smelly feet person, the snorer, the cell phone talker, the nose picker, the farter, the projectile puker, and so on.

But today, I present to you from AC157......THE SHAVER. No word of a lie. From my seat in row two I heard a buzzing that was overpowering the old lady snoring next to me. I look back and sure as ever is dude in 4A shaving with a very compact looking electric shaver. This ranks high for me on the effed-up-ometer. Not only was the sound awful, the notion of his facial hair trimmings and skin being dispersed through the cabin tells me his altitude privileges should be revoked.