FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Reset Button" Tel Aviv-Newark-Cleveland United BusinessFirst
Old Jul 9, 2015, 11:40 am
Mats

LeisureClassy
That was a great article, thank you. It reminds me of being an exchange student when I was 15. I left for a year, came back, and nothing at home had changed.

Farbster,
It was as you suspected: the NGOs and health care organisations in Israel assured me that everything would work out, including a timeline for licensure and employment. But none of it was true.

This seems to be extraordinarily common, and I keep hearing more and more stories similar to my own.

Madone59 and Billiken
I'm just in Ohio temporarily. I'm interviewing for jobs now--lots of possibilities. I'd much rather be in Tel Aviv.

SouthsideSilver
United is quite accommodating about dogs, and mine is a small one (about 9 kg). Send me a PM if you have questions.

FallenPlat and Speedbird84[/b]
Thank you both so much for your compliments and appreciation.

I'm still in a fair bit of grief, and Ohio seems to be having a monsoon season. I'm interviewing for lots of jobs, but it is indeed painful. I'll no doubt feel better when I'm in an apartment of my own, back to work, and getting paychecks (I haven't seen one of those in a long time!)

Pancho is fine; he adapts to just about anything.