FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - When does LAN release Award Availability to partners?
Old Jul 6, 2015, 6:42 pm
MrMcLargeHuge

Originally Posted by nittany987
For those following along at home, it seems LAN has now filed flights for CUZ through 330 days (up from Apr 2, 2016). However, they've only filled higher fare buckets and no award inventory as far as I can tell past 4/2/16. I suspect that they will change this at some point shortly, but who knows...

Also, I've noticed a shift in award availability for certain South American flights where J seats used to be released regularly at 319 days out. Now I'm only seeing Y seats. I have fingers crossed that this is also a short term glitch (either on LAN's part or on the part of the BA website - can't check because Qantas doesn't list some airports)

These clowns sure love to change the rules mid-game don't they?
I noticed yesterday that they had published fares, but that the flights weren't showing up on BA's website. I called American anyways, and I can confirm that they haven't made anything available to partners...this is so frustrating.

UPDATE: I now see award availability on BA's website through May 4, 2016. And wouldn't you know it, the day I need is May 6!

Last edited by MrMcLargeHuge; Jul 8, 2015 at 12:29 pm