FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promotion Discussion Thread 2015
View Single Post
Old Jul 5, 2015, 3:28 pm
monahos

Anybody got points from this promotion? I received the offer by email, signed up in April, had some eligible F&B spend in June, got my hotel points, but no promo points.

Retroclaim was met with the usual 'credit in 4-6 weeks' answer by the service center in the Philippines, to which I replied I highly doubted it based on previous experience as promo points always post simultaneously. I was then fed the same drivel in less than polite fashion. I can't recall one single instance I didn't come away frustrated from an interaction with that unit, which only seems empowered to shoo away customers in the hope they will give up, quite a contrast to the friendly (Scottish? Irish?) call center of years past

Originally Posted by demue
For a limited time, we’re making your stays at InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts twice as rewarding. From 15 April to 31 August 2015, enjoy double IHG® Rewards Club points on restaurant dining, drinks and in-room services charged to your room.

• What: Earn 2X points on room service, food and beverages, In-room movies, telephone and laundry services charged to your room.
• When: 15 April – 31 August 2015
• Where: InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific (excluding China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan), the Middle East and Africa