FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Considering quitting FB and KLM: too arrogant
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:03 pm
Derbex

Programs: FB Plat
Considering quitting FB and KLM: too arrogant

Last Thursday July 2nd, 2015 at 19.00 I was in the crown lounge at Schiphol airport. I had some time and as I already did in the past a few times, I went to FB desk to ask if it was possible to credit a few AZ flights that were not listed in my account.
The agent (a Dutch guy) was really unpleasent from the first minute, I just did not feel welcome at all and when he saw that I had a list of 6 or 7 flights to be recorded he became really annoying saying he couldn't waste the time to do all that work. I replide that I already went there in the past and the agents were normally helping me with the same request, however I smiled and agreed I would do that via the website, no problem.
He checked the first flight (to try to be helpful as he understood he was being not really customer friendly I think...) and made me feel cheap saying that I could not ask to get miles on such low fares. I replied I always buy the same fare and I always get them credited and we started a really tense discussion that went nowhere, he just wanted to be right and at a certain point he even offended me saying very arrogantly "all passingers understand but you seem not to understand anything".
We argued a little and then I just left saying thank you.
I was so pissed off that I thought "I am fed up"
My conclusion is that KLM is just not customer friendly, FB is a total mess to understand when flying Sky Team airlines and nobody's helping.
They change the rules without telling anybody and do whatever you want you just have to accept everything.
I am really fed up and want to quit flying KLM and get away from FB.
These people deserve to be left alone, arrogant people, unfriendly, I cannot stand you anymore!