FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FastTrack at GOT
View Single Post
Old Jul 3, 2015, 8:02 am
fassy

Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
Its really not that bad. If you're entitled to cutting the line you'll be allowed so. What is more broken in my opinion is that in most European cultures people are to afraid to send people back when breaking the rules. Like we're seeing when boarding any SK flight.
They'll announce the order but there is never any enforcement.
Actually, yesterday they didn't even notice a lady boarding the flight to CPH with boarding pass to ARN... It only came to light when the guy showed up with the same seat assignment. Never saw such a surprised FA before

A very common side-effect of Swedish culture, 10.000 rules and no enforcement (except for taxes and speeding).
Haha, true... They just enforced a tax payment of 90 SEK for my old live insurance from abroad.

If people shout it is a good time to put them in their place, provided you had legal access to fast track. You should really care less about angry faces or "walk of shame".
I'm not that type of person who feels comfortable fighting with other people or ignore their offensiveness. I'm a nice humble guy who does not look for fights with strangers and I think it should not be necessary to force me doing it while using my loyalty benefits...

Perhaps a SAS initiative for personal development?