FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA Precheck - Decline in
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2015, 5:36 pm
txrus

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by krlcomm
You are either doing something wrong or have somehow ended up on the wrong list. Have you made 100% sure that your KTN is in your AA profile and that it is attached to every one of your reservations? If you go to your trips on aa.com there is a "Passenger Summary" section for each one... in the lower right corner of that section you can click on "Add/Edit Passenger Information" and verify that your KTN is attached to your reservation. If it's there and you are truly at 50% for PreCheck then something is definitely wrong...
Yes to all of that. And I even went back & bumped all the existing reservations at the time the KTN came thru, though this was not one of them since it was booked after & after the KTN was put in the profile.

I find it fascinating that I was nearly 100% prior to the FF's being kicked out & yet, after paying the extortion fee, I'm lucky to hit 50%.

My business partner went & got hers 2 weeks ago & the clerk who did her 'interview' told her she'd get it 100% of the time; told her then that was sure not my experience!

It's a scam, plain & simple, & shame on me for falling for it.