FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Voting Ended / Motion Passed: Creation of a Smoking Section
Old Jul 2, 2015, 7:13 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Dovster
Originally Posted by Absolutely Nobody

It was a beautiful spring evening in New York and I had a three hour connection on my way to Las Vegas, so I went outside to light up a smoke.

A moment later, a gorgeous blonde walked up to me, took out a cigarette, and asked me if I could give her a light. As a true gentleman would, I took out my solid gold Dunhill lighter and held it up to her cigarette. Our hands touched and it was a magic, electric, moment between the two of us.

"I always like meeting fellow smokers," she said to me, "especially men. Any real man I have ever met smoked."

After a few minutes of chatting she mentioned that she was taking the same flight to LAS that I was. We walked back inside the terminal and went to the check in counter. I told the agent that I was flying in First Class and the lady was going in Economy. I asked if we could switch seats.

"Don't be silly," the agent replied. "I was standing near you having my own cigarette and saw the two of you smoking. I always upgrade smokers to FC, and there is no problem to put the two of you next to each other."

When we arrived at the Bellagio, we asked to have our separate reservations merged into one and get a suite instead of two separate rooms. That was done immediately and the hotel even gave us a luxury suite for the same price as one small room.

We spent the week together and when we returned to New York she went home and I had to connect to my flight to Tel Aviv. I went outside for a smoke and, a moment later, a gorgeous Israeli brunette walked up to me, took out a cigarette, and asked me if I could give her a light...
Dovster, we may need a Travel Fantasies forum just for posts like this.