FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]
Old Jul 1, 2015, 12:37 pm
Oaxaca

Programs: BA, U2+, SK, AF/KL, IHG, Hilton, others gathering dust...
Not sure this is actually a bug, but thought I'd ask here rather than start a new thread. Have an ex-EU starting in DUB tomorrow which was booked on AA.com. It has BA flight number DUB-LHR and AA codeshare flight number on BA metal LHR-JFK.

There are actually 2 BA PNRs in the booking due to AA/US flights in the middle of the booking. However, I am unable to OLCI for DUB-LHR or LHR-JFK using either PNR. To add to this, although both these flights appear under both PNRs, I was only able to select seats for DUB-LHR on one of them and for LHR-JFK on the other (the one that shows the BA prime flight number rather than the AA codeshare).

I've tried on both BA app and desktop site, no dice, it says I can't OLCI. Is there anything I can do except wait until I get to DUB checkin tomorrow? I'm not massively bothered about that, my only concern is losing 64K on the TATL (which I was fortunate to get after being chucked out of 64A by the recent bassinet changes) due to some potential screw-up caused by the 2 PNRs (yes, a little paranoid...). My seat reservation only shows in one of th PNRs for each flight.

Also, can DUB checkin can at least issue the BPs for DUB-LHR-JFK? I can get the onward BPs from JFK later via AA/US sites. Oddly, this is my first ever ex-EU and first time I haven't been able to OLCI (could do so before on bookings made on AA.com), so all a bit unfamiliar territory.

Appreciate any thoughts, sorry for slightly wordy post as I read it back...