FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Lima Miraflores {PER}
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2015, 10:21 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by JDiver
Never made it in 2013; we were booked for an Amazon boat trip, but the boat burned prior for our departing for Lima. We're trying once again, as the tour company we booked with, after playing some shenanigans in an attempt to escape fault, came up with $4,000 in vouchers for a future trip.

After looking around and reading others' posts, I think we'll try for four nights here before heading to the Amazon.
And now it's time again. The Delfín II was rebuilt, our trip ex-Nauta begins July 12 and we've got a four night stay at this property booked again.

The 2013 stay was booked on points, and had a 48 hour cancellation clause. As we weren't notified by our agent the boat had burned until we arrived in MIA to overnight and catch our LAN Perú flight to Lima, we'd have lost the points if not for a sympathetic General Manager (Laura Castagnini, now Hilton Barra Tijuca).

The current G.M. is Marco Tabet.

I'll finally write my report (with OOkla data) next week. A big ¡gracias! To everyone who has added value to this thread with your experiences with the hotel, transportation and even dining. We're looking forward to benefitting from your assistance. ^

If you're there Weds - Saturday, send a PM; we can heave a Sierra Andina in the bar, at Papachos or in the lounge.