FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Combined AA/US Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (Consolidated)
Old Jun 30, 2015, 11:09 pm
cmd320
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by GotCalcio4
Absolutely pathetic and completely consistent with my experiences with PMAA crews. To have observed that the pre-arrival small plates were catered (which often are not) but not served to passengers is downright lazy. I can't wait for all of the FAs, especially the AA ones, to go through the planned training courses that were announced with the coming food enhancements and learn a few things about professionalism, consistency, and service execution. Not a lot is really asked of them. The established service standard on a flight of this length should be easy enough to execute.
I agree, and I had a similar experience yesterday. Crew offered a full PDB, I was sitting up front in 1C and watched the FA load the nuts into the oven to begin warming them before takeoff. Service began, and simply left the nuts and never served them. Everything else about the service was pretty much right on par with how it should have been, however the FAs just skipped the nuts. So random and inconsistent.