FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Copenhagen recommendations (hotel, transport)..
Old Jun 30, 2015, 6:04 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by stut
Yes, Ørestad railway station is between the airport and city, so all the Malmo trains pass through. The metro line from Ørestad isn't the one that goes to the airport, so you need to get a mainline train between the two stations.
Indeed. The Orestad-Malmo Oresundstag trains run most commonly every twenty minutes, although there are times when it's better or worse than that in frequency. I would just check the appropriate apps for the updated times and then plan my walk from the hotel to the Orestad rail stop to jump onto the Oresundstag train directly from Orestad to Malmo.

[The Metro runs way more frequently than the Oresundstag train but that is not what I would recommend doing unless there is some kind of particular operational mess or maybe at some odd hours. While doing a Metro-Metro transfer to get back to CPH airport and onto the Oresundstag train is possible, this would be something that will usually eat up more time than it's worth.]