FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion: SPG Lifetime™ Gold and SPG Lifetime™ Platinum status
Old Jun 27, 2015, 10:41 pm
thaliajen

Programs: UA Million Miler, BonVoyLifetime Platinum, UA Platinum, President's Club,
I can't even find a thread here for those who've qualified for Lifetime Plat. I see the re-qualification for annual Platinum, but am I missing something? Maybe it really isn't considered a very big deal?

Personally, I was and am curious as to how many people here have hit Lifetime Plat status. My search yielded nothing but this thread. Does FT have a Lifetime Plat or Lifetime Gold status thread?

On the other matter, I'm guessing that I'm not really much better off than I was as a regular Plat/Lifetime Gold member. No SNAs or gifts? Considering many of my nights didn't qualify before 2007 (I was a fan of cash & points and 50/50 with an entire European trip staying on points) plus I didn't even JOIN SPG until 2003, I'm looking at approximately 6-650 nights at Starwood hotels since the late 90's. I shudder to think of all the points I didn't collect. That's a lot of $ and loyalty. I appreciate the shiny card I'll be getting, but maybe ONE perk would be nice.

Oh well, at least I can say I truly favor Starwood over any other!