FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Saver Award/Upgrade Inventory (& partners) - when is it released? [Archive]
Old Jun 26, 2015, 9:28 am
Larrude
Original Member

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Platinum
Starting a couple months ago I was posting in this thread for some advice about looking for BF saver award seats from ROC-LHR on a Saturday in October. I had booked BF tickets for Sunday, but preferred arriving in London on a Sunday morning rather than on Monday morning.

I was advised to check availability as often as possible. I started checking several times a day, but saw nothing for the day I wanted and even looking at the trends for a few weeks before and after, there was little availability. Today I checked around 9:00am and there they were - actually two options (one with a 10 hour layover which means in really isn't an option) and one with the times I wanted. I was able to make the change (with the $75 each fee) online and the system even put me into the seats I would have chosen.

So, I'm writing to say thank you for your comments and feedback and to tell anyone else looking to keep checking!

Last edited by Larrude; Jun 26, 2015 at 9:58 am