FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase closed my credit card account(s) [Archived 2013-mid 2019]
Old Jun 24, 2015, 6:55 am
VABuckeye

Originally Posted by esw30
So here's my weird experience of the day, wondering if anyone knows if this is indicative of an upcoming account closure: I tried to log in this morning on my phone and got an error message that said "Your account has been suspended." I then tried to log in on my computer and got a different message that said "Your account is inactive" and gave a number to call. I called, they said it was a technical issue and reactivated the account. It worked at that point. I just tried to log in now (about 15 hours later) and got the same error messages - called and got the same resolution. I asked if it's just a technical issue or if there is some problem with my account and they said it's just a technical issue... but I'm concerned. For those who have been shut down, have you gotten these error messages before? Please advise. Thanks!
Be patient for a day. Their system may need to cycle and reset for the change to the account status to take place. If you log in tomorrow and get the same message I'd escalate at that point.