FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Route Mapper tool (windows based)
Old Jun 23, 2015, 7:40 am
tys90

Originally Posted by Bridgeflyer
An update in November would be fantastic. All of your efforts on this are greatly appreciated.

Tys90 has not posted in awhile. I was wondering what is happening with the user updated version of the data files. The last version on Google forms is from May 9, 2014. A while back Tys90 mentioned that your June 2014 version still had some errors and inconsistencies. Are these documented or tracked somehow so that they may be addressed in your next update?
I subscribe to this thread but somehow I missed this post, sorry about that. I had actually made all the manual updates as I mentioned in my post but then cockpitvisit came back to life shortly after saying there was an update coming and I stopped updating my own personal version.

However, it looks like that never happened. I still use this program occasionally and find it very useful. I also wish to have more easily updated routing too.

The google form I made and linked in my post actually worked out fairly well for submitting route/airline/equipment changes. If we want to start that back up, I may switch the zip file to a dropbox folder and give some people permissions to it so it's not just relying on me to update it. Like I said, updating the data in the file is extremely easy, it's just a table.