FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Radisson Rewards Elite experiences
Old Jun 22, 2015, 6:03 am
fassy

Originally Posted by shobba
When I said that was pretty unlikely unless they'd had a surge of new bookings that morning he said the latest he could do was 1.30pm (12 o'clock is standard), I then asked him what recognition the property offers to Golds and told him I hadn't experienced any in the stay so far. He said that they weren't obliged to offer anything except to Concierges and he asked what it was that I wanted. I said a 6pm checkout was what I wanted - he said he could not do it but would do it anyway "because it was Sunday" and would have to tell his manager.
6pm is really, really late. Most properties will accept like 3pm. The T&C say:

Early Check-In and Late Checkout: is available only when the Elite member is the registered guest. Early check-in and late checkout means two hours prior to or later than the hotel’s published check-in and checkout time.
Anyway, I found a lot of hotels have not a problem with early check-in as long as it is not crazy busy and they are running behind on housekeeping but in general do not like late check-out as it ruins their time-planning for the house keeping.