FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz Carlton Nusa Dua, Bali [Master Thread]
Old Jun 21, 2015, 7:36 pm
daberlin

Programs: UA 1.5MM 1K, AA EXP, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by sammyindc
I'd be interested to read your review. Can't say anything else about the RC but the St Regis is absolutely amazing. The best resort I've ever stayed at no doubt about it! It's making me rethink my loyalty and relationship with Ritz Carlton and Marriott. The resort is not only beautiful but the staff and the level of service is something I've never experienced anywhere before and I've stayed at many Ritz Carlton properties throughout Asia which have been excellent but this one is at another level!
I'll be posting a trip report with pictures for anyone who is interested in the Trip Report Forum at the end of our vacation next week.
Hey there. Just getting around to uploading photos and reporting. We had an awesome time at the RC and glad we stayed there. Obviously from a price point (we stayed on points), it was very inexpensive for us to stay in an $1100/night suite, and my wife was THRILLED that the property was so quiet. We were looking for total R&R. It was perfect.