FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAN / San Diego Int'l. Airport AirSpace Lounge / "Admirals Club" (master thread)
Old Jun 18, 2015, 8:34 pm
MarkedMan

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by metallo
Even after the transition to an Airspace lounge, I thought that house drinks were still complimentary, just as they are at every other AC, but perhaps I'm misremembering. It's been a few months since I actually used the lounge at SAN since it's such an easy airport to access, and I'm generally able to time my arrival to be just prior to departure.
When I was there in February on the holiday weekend I got to the airport early-ish (even pre-check line was busy that day) and popped into the lounge for a few while waiting for a slightly delayed VX flight. House wine was free and poured freely for us at our seats at the bar. Better than AA house wine as I recall and basically no different than an AC. If this has changed, it's poor form.

Thrilled to hear we can fly out of the main terminal on AA too now, tho' of course the total absence of bay area flights from SAN makes it moot for me for the most part.