FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - European river cruise
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2015, 8:38 am
cruisr

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Originally Posted by wrp96
To follow up, everything was amazing. AmaSerena was absolutely beautiful, the crew completely anticipated needs and went above and beyond. Although I'm not sure they'll ever be the same after our group. We stayed up quite late every night drinking and dancing. They hadn't ever seen that many people out on the dance floor - maybe one or two couples at a time, not 20-30 people. But even then they accommodated us by playing music off our phones (and taking notes of what songs to add to their own play lists).

For tours, I loved that they had hikes and bike rides for my very active friends and very gentle tours for the days where my feet said no more. The cruise director was extremely helpful, even helping arrange private tours and dinner reservations for our post cruise stay.

Czesky Krumlov was probably my favorite stop on the cruise or maybe tied with Budapest, but every place was special.
I'm so glad you liked Czesky Krumlov. glad I could help. I have been on 6 cruises on AMA and except for one when I had a group of friends with me the lounge was dead after the show/nightrtainment.

Who was your cruise manager?