FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ Upcoming Premium Economy
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2015, 9:11 pm
Awesom Andy

Programs: QF WP
Having quickly tried out the "display" seats (if there's such a thing) at the airport last weekend, the first impression is excellent. Obviously, need to try it out in the air before the final verdict, but it's possibly the best premium economy product available. The control console wasn't enabled for the display, so hopefully it won't lag like the ones in EK J. The one-piece table seems quite solid but only time can tell. I quite like how there's a USB port next to the seat, which would be very handy for items such as phones and tables. In the bulkhead seats, I think the foot rest folds out from the leg rest, but for other seats, they have both leg rests and foot rests. Pax also receives 35kg of check-in luggage, not sure if this was stated in the earlier advertising materials. The headrest is quite soft and plushy, I find it to be very comfortable. It's bookable from the website, and given that the cabin is still quite empty for most dates, it's possible to find this seat costing less than a normal Y seat in the high seasons - this situation probably won't last long.