FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Bella Sky Copenhagen Denmark [Master Thread]
Old Jun 15, 2015, 8:22 am
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by jamesie_version1
Quick review to help folks;
  • I got a upgrade to a large room on the last but one floor
  • No lounge
  • I LNF'd a rate including breakfast.... They were convinced that breakfast was not included - so far as to say that I myself 'typed in that breakfast was included'... Essentially accusing me of trying to cheat them. This had to be raised no less than 6 times in a 2 day stay, was eventually 'taken care of' by the duty manager, but without an apology.
  • I found the rooms quite nice but minimalist. Beds are Scandinavian, and not typical marriott. A double bed is two singles, which includes two single duvets.
  • Housekeeping was average... They did not replace dirty glasses, took old handtowels but did not replace, no turndown
  • The 'Danish' breakfast - i.e. baked goods, bread rolls and jams - was nice, but the rest of the spread was forgettable... Restaurant is small - was a zoo on the Saturday morning
  • Skybar food is Danish tapas - lots of raw fish dishes. Good quality but not for everyone. it was pretty expensive.
  • Think I prefer the Marriott, but this was a quarter of the price. The marriott is much better, but not perfectly, located.
Thanks for the review, although it sounds like they still need some training.

Cheers.