FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Singapore {SGP}
Old Jun 13, 2015, 9:04 pm
RCTP

Programs: SQ KF, A3 Gold, CI Dynasty, UA MileagePlus, ANA AMC, HH Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by observer
Thanks very much for input.

In an earlier post this month you wrote that "The [Hilton] rooms are indeed a lot better than CCS."

So, all else being equal, and assuming equal numbers of unruly children, which hotel would you prefer? Is one EL much better than the other for breakfast?
Yup, my personal view is that the rooms at Hilton are better as 1)power outlets next to each side of the bed and 2)tv is facing the bed and not to the side. So that's my personal preference but I'll have to admit that CCS is more luxurious.

Hilton is like a Toyota, gets you from point A to point B with no fuss while Conrad is like a Lexus with an in car assistant. Lol.

Due to my current experience, I'll have to switch my preference back to CCS. So yeah no real hard n fast rule. Heh.

Do note that CCS lounge has better offerings than Hilton Singapore (goes without saying I suppose).