FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey
Old Jun 13, 2015, 10:49 am
bmabnorth

Programs: whatever gets me where i want
update and question for advice

If you don't want to get screened out, fill in and complete your profile. After I did that, I earned 4100 miles in 2 weeks and rarely got disqualified.

When you do, immediately e-mail them with the survey code (can be found in survey history) and demand %50 compensation or higher because you wasted time. usually they will give you 10 miles for the effort of e-mailing them.

As recommended by another user, just skip until you can find surveys that are 50 miles for 5 minutes. You can do max 5 per day and you'll earn about 250 a day in 30 minutes.

If you want to do MORE than 5, there is a way to accomplish this. Start some surveys but don't finish them. Then finish 5. When you are done the 5 it will tell "check back later blah blah". However, you can resume the unfinished survey(s) that you still have from that day and finish those. I tried it once and it worked and so I managed 6 in a day. YMMV

Problem for me is that I can no longer take any surveys. I always get the message that I do not qualify because of one of 5 reasons (already taken, violated terms of service)

Probably because I was using the same VPN (same IP) for both Miles for Points and doing the same crap on the Jet Blue version. The JetBlue version gives you a minimum of 10 miles per survey. You can sometimes rack up 100 miles in about 5 minutes of work. Just answer the question in a way in which you will automatically get disqualified. Racked up a quick 2300 points in 2 weeks without any effort. I disqualified for about 180 surveys lol and then got the sign up bonus. Their survey system SSI seems to have caught on to the fishy behavior although my miles are still in there and not removed, which leads me to believe it is only automatic and not manual.

Anybody have any solution to get my ability to take surveys back again?
Should I close the account and then create a new one? Should I call? Or have I just been caught and now no longer can keep on doing this?