FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any experience with justfly.com?
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2015, 6:42 pm
carolseb

Unhappy Justfly - Keeping my fingers crossed

I stupidly booked two separate international tickets on Justfly.com without checking them out first. They were quick to send the confirmation once I booked but the confirmation does not show any sort of payment information or the last 4 digits of the credit card used. So now, if I refute anything, I cannot prove which method of payment was used as it just says "Paid in full."

They did provide me with a United Record Locator and a Lufthansa Record Locator. The total cost of my flight to Europe from SFO came to $1096. Pretty cheap considering other sites were at $1400. So I called United to verify that I did have a reservation and they confirmed the whole booking. United then attached the record to my mileage account. After they did that, I viewed the receipt and it shows that I paid $0 for the airfare and $631 for taxes. So Justfly takes that $465 airfare for themselves. Now if anything goes wrong, it will be like I paid nothing for the ticket.

The ticket was not eligible for any miles since it shows on the reservation that I paid nothing towards the airfare. Now my next step is to pray that nothing goes wrong with my trips or I'll be up sh!t creek without a paddle!