FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LOT ECONOMY SIMPLE and Baggage Allowance for *G
Old Jun 11, 2015, 8:56 am
krzysz

Programs: LatamPass Gold, SAS EBB, M&M
Originally Posted by mknalewo
Well, the question is if "LOT Economy Class" in second table (the one with extra luggage" for FTLs) also covers "LOT Economy Simple" class which is shown as a separate class in first table (with luggage allowance).

I read it as follows: first table shows allowances for four different classes (Business, Premium Eco, Eco and Eco Simple) while second table shows extra luggage only for the three out of four classes (Business, Premium Eco, Eco) which means that Economy Simple does not have extra piece of luggage.

And maybe I am wrong reading this, and I would like to be wrong

The point is if anyone can confirm 100% that *G or FTL is indeed giving extra piece of luggage also in Simple (any *G traveller?).

If yes, then it is good news, although I believe info on the webpage can be misleading (at least it is misleading for me).
This issue was discussed on a Polish forum some time ago. Egon.Olsen is correct, SEN, HON, *Gold get one piece of luggage in Economy Simple in LO (unlike in LH Group, in their upcoming "simple" fare).