FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Elite experiences (Archive Thread 2015)
Old Jun 10, 2015, 9:13 pm
JDavis625

Candlewood Suites Fort Collins

Candlewood Suites Fort Collins

What is your IHG/Priority Club status?
Platinum Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Studio Suite 1 King Nonsmoke, received the same

How are the rooms?
Spacious, with a large, wrap-around desk with plenty of space for working. Bathroom was also roomy, and the bed was super comfortable. Hotel is brand new so everything was in perfect condition.

How is the exec. lounge?
N/A

What was good and what was bad?
Good

- Late-night flight out of Denver was delayed and then cancelled at 4am with the next not until 11pm. Decided to spend the extra day visiting a friend in Fort Collins and booked this hotel for a day room to grab a few hours of sleep and clean up at some point. Got there at around 6am, explained the situation to the desk agent, and asked what time I could check in, expecting to have to come back later on. Was pleasantly surprised when the desk agent let us check in then.
- Laundry room was not only free, but also offered free laundry soap.

Bad
- Very short stay, but no complaints that I can think of.

Value for $ or IHG Points? Would you return?
Positively. Book on PointBreaks, so no question there. At the regular 15k points, this hotel is a great deal anyways. Had a cash stay a few days prior which I cancelled to stay with my friend, but I would have been satisfied at the cash price as well.