FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mendoza (MDZ) - the ultimate Q&A thread
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2015, 6:21 pm
Gaucho100K
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
I travel to MDZ quite often. There are many providers of services to Tour the Area. Wine Tasting Tours, Adventure Tourism, River Rafting, Hot Springs etc. In light of that, perhaps we can start a Wiki or another Sub Thread in the Argentina Foum that could help expose the vast array of these services.

As we can see. Mr. Sanz receives kudos from the Board. However, there are others. Why don't you post you personal experience for all of us to share. Mendoza is going through a Big Change as Many Wineries are Discovering that Wine Tourism is a Growing Business. Let's share our knowledge, so others can gain. I invite the First Post, and look forward to the information. Thanks and Safe Travels
This is an excellent initiative and I fully support it. ^^^

I welcome all those that have used other guides & drivers to post their experiences. If someone wants to start a new thread with information, once its properly populated with various data points and reviews I would be pleased to make it into a sticky.