FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport {POL}
View Single Post
Old Jun 4, 2015, 11:44 am
Skimanant

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
Firstly the hotel is now 10k points night, but still good value.

I like it overall. Airport walkable, but shuttle on the hour and half hour complimentary. I agree rooms did seem a little smaller for a Hampton, but were very clean and well kept.
Breakfast seemed more varied than usual, did have a waffle machine! Front desk staff I found helpful, were prepared to give a later (2pm) checkout with no fuss.
Food in the hotel reasonable/ good value.
From the hotel you can cross to the main road, walk for 10-15 mins and be at a station, which for 44zl gets a ticket that lets you travel anywhere in Warsaw for 75 mins. this was plenty of time to get to the centre and connect to the metro or a bus etc.
Under 16s are half price on public transport, but you may be asked to prove it with ID. Under 5s free I think.
Along this road there are also a couple of small supermarkets, which were cheap.
My only moan would be we were given a room on the 2nd floor with little view. There are only 5 floors I think, but further up would have given more of a view (although probably not spectacular!).
Good value, would stay again. If the price is good, its quite easy to get to the centre.