FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Travel Accessory
View Single Post
Old Jun 4, 2015, 8:21 am
JMB77068

Re: Hook2Go

Originally Posted by SkyForce6
I do not know about you guys but when I am at the airport I typically bring with me my roll aboard carry on bag into the stall. And I use a TravelOn bag Bungee to attach my jacket and flight bag on top of my roll aboard. Do you guys not bring your bag with you?

So why would I need a hook such as this?
Thanks SkyForce. You are spot on. I usually have my wheeled carry on bag as well (on a side bar - wouldn't it be nice if they had wider or longer stalls so we could easily enter and exit?) and yes you can rest your laptop bag on it as well. But in those instances when you have a long overcoat (winter, rain) and a Laptop bag it is a nice easy back up to have in your pocket rather than piling everything on your roll-aboard.

It also works well, and I have received some thankful comments, in day-to-day use besides just travel. That is one of the ideal benefits is that you can use it in virtually all restrooms. For the ladies who may have a nice $500 handbag only and don't want that on the nasty floors it is a nice simple tool to have handy.

Is it a must have for all? Nope. Is it useful and great to have in those instances when you need it? Absolutely.