FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promo Advance Notice : Earn Sheraton Free Weekend Nights - 9Jul-30Sep 15
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:26 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I used mine for Canyon Suites at the Phoenician, IIRC in early December so it was a brief vacation from winter in the frozen north. The hotel did OK in that I added some (expensive) paid nights and had several dinners at in house restaurants.
Did a 1 nighter there myself, very nice place.Then it was off to Sedona for 3 nights

Bout the only Shearton I can think of is HKG, but Id rather be across the street at The IC and Im there usually in Jan or Feb. And I have '16s stay already lined up for the weekend Id be in HKG(and the promo expires before I will be back there).

Now had it been stay 5 @ Sheraton and use it where you want with SPG, that would be a totally different creature.Im sure it will work for any number of folks especially those not on their own dime.But being on my own dime I can make things workout better for my pocket in other ways

Its alot better then what they have been offering till now, but its by far not the richest promo ever, even for Sheraton as during the other promos we earned credit staying at a Sheraton but were able to cash it out anywhere