FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Droid Problems with Delta App
View Single Post
Old Jun 1, 2015, 6:00 pm
SuperG1955

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by dzflyer
Ok gentleman and madames......logged in to delta app on my wife's phone it worked....so now I know it's my phone.....Both have samsung galaxy s4 .....interesting thing is I only had to login skymiles account and password on hers ..... on mine it makes me do skymiles account password last name ....any thoughts....if I factory reset do I lose everything
The symptoms seem to indicate that there's residual code from the 3.4 problem situation. The other thing I'd do is move it to the SD Card if you still have a problem.

Regarding the Backup/Factory Reset - I don't have a Sprint Account or know anyone I technically trust who does and who has done the backup/Factory Reset/Restore. I can't give you any guidance except to check wwith Sprint and ythen double check whatever their technical department says with reliable interned sources.

Reinstalling Apps is easy (as long as you make a list) but time consuming. Also a good time not to reinstall stuff you don't use any more. Most data resides elsewhere, especially if it's shared with a pc or cloud. As long as you have your id's and passwords you should nbe ok with those.