FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Quick Qualifying Elite Trial i(1/15) - MASTER THREAD - ENDED 7/31/15
Old Jun 1, 2015, 3:18 pm
lotrbfme

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Just spoke with a friendly rep on hyatt gold passport number and asked about the elite trial offer. He was very knowloadgeable about the offer and he explained to me the 6 nights for plat and 12 for diamond within 60 days to have the status until feb 2017. He was able to enroll me in the trial. He told me that usually you have to be sponsored by a hotel but they can also enroll me directly.

This is awesome! I want to try diamond to see if I can do 50/50 on SPG and Hyatt instead of 100 on SPG... Even though its weird. There are places I go in South America were there is only Hyatt and not SPG hotels
After hearing all of these different datapoints I decided to call back HGP again to confirm my registration and the lady I spoke with confirmed to me that I am registered for the promotion and it is as follows:

Stay 6 elegible nights within 60 days to enjoy Hyatt Platinum Status though Feb 2017

Stay 12 elegible nights within 60 days to enjoy Hyatt Diamond Status though Feb 2017

In addition you will get 1,000 points each night up to 6,000 points for your first nights in this promotion.

She also told me that Sweet Dreams Sweet Rewards promo was being send and that if I am not able yet to register for one of the links its because I have not been assigned one yet but they are still in the process of doing it.