FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody used the Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit? (Dec 2014 - Jul 22,2017)
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:34 am
TTT103

Originally Posted by nittany987
Considering getting this card primarily for use with 4th night free benefits with the aim of using it to pay for some hotels in Bali. The issue I'm wondering about is the extent of hotel properties outside of the larger chains. As an example, we really like a property that seems to have 10 villas total and I'm suspicious that this property won't be listed on CWT. Anyone know much about this or if there is a way to look at a directory of hotels (not necessarily with rates) just to get a feel for if this may be useful for us or not? Is http://www.cwtvacations.com/ representative?

Thanks!
The www.cwtvacations.com is a good start, but I've also had experience of having the CW agent book hotels not found on their website.

After the $250 airline credit, the annual fee is only $200, so not much risk in obtaining the card for a year. Plus, the bonus TY points makes this card a no brainer.